Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Lazy Novice Paleo Mom?

You may have noticed that I get an idea, and I run with it.  Paleo has become my obsession.  (Well, I guess my kids are my obsession, but paleo is a close second!)

I listen to Paleo Podcasts.  Constantly.

I read Paleo Books.

I visit Paleo Blogs.

I log my meals with the My Paleo Pal app.

I spend my time researching, shopping, and cooking.

My husband's heart burn, which has required medication for like ten years, is no longer an issue.  I've lost thirty pounds since starting paleo in November.  I feel better than I have in my entire adult life.

I look forward to going to the gym.  I love weight training.  I love squats...until the next day when my legs feel like they are going to fall off.  Heck, I even like the feeling of my legs feeling like they are going to fall off.

Most of all, I love that my kids are eating and loving nutrient dense, healthy foods.  I love that I can be an example of what a healthy life looks like.  I love that I can give them this gift, and set them up for a future where they will be healthy.

I love paleo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!