Monday, March 2, 2015

A Paleo Cooking Show?! It Could Be With Our Help!

It's no secret that I am a major fangirl when it comes to Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, The Paleo Mom.

When we first went Paleo, I found the podcast she co-hosts with Stacy Toth of The Paleo Parents.
I spent hours absorbing the information they shared over 100 plus episodes.  I learned so much from the show.  I specifically love the "Why's" behind the lifestyle in a segment they call "Science With Sarah."



I don't think it would be totally off-base to say that The Paleo View (listen here) has changed my life. Sarah and Stacy are relateable, likable, knowledgeable.  They are real life moms who have lost over 100 pounds, are managing diseases, and still manage to parent while producing amazing content week after week.

On recent episodes of The Paleo View Sarah has been dropping hints about a television show she's involved with, and finally made the announcement today.  Sarah has teamed up with the crew from ECG Productions (the producers of "In Search Of The Perfect Human Diet) and filmed a pilot called
"Paleo Bites."

"Paleo Bites" isn't just a cooking show

 It will also feature segments called Lifestyle Bites, offering tips on things like stress management, sleep and exercise, and Science Bites, which is where Sarah really shines.  She has this incredible ability to explain complex ideas and processes to those of us who are, um, not so great at science.  In my (totally expert) opinion, there is no one else who could host this show, and do it with such humor and flair and general awesomeness as Sarah.

I really, really, really want this show to air!  Not just for my own selfish reasons and fangirldom, but for the millions of Americans who need this information.  Who can heal, feel better, look better if they only had this information.

So what can we do to help?

1.  Visit this post on The Paleo Mom.

2.  Watch the trailer and read more about the show

3.  Fill out the form to send to T.V. Stations (This can be done once a day!)

      **As an added bonus, you'll receive a free .pdf with recipes, and be entered to win a viewing of             the pilot episode.  Hopefully I'll win a spot, too and we can meet up!**

4.  Use #PaleoBitesTV and post on social media.  Share with your family, friends, followers, anyone who can use this information 


There are maybe four people in entire world who I am such a big fan of that I would consider writing an entire blog post about, but I am not exaggerating when I say that her podcast changed my life.  That's a lofty statement, believe me I know, but it's true.  I want others to have the chance to feel as good as I feel.  And Paleo Bites TV is a step in the right direction, a step towards educating the public and letting them experience real health.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!